Saturday, January 2, 2016

Power of Prayer

New Year's resolution. Share my feelings of the gospel weekly. I know this isn't appealing to everyone but is is important to me to share my testimony often. I know that prayer is our conduit to our Heavenly Father. He hears our prayers and will answer them. I know this to be true. I have experienced answers in my own life. I have seen miracles happen in the lives of those I love. If you have a question or concern, ask and ye shall receive. The bible says in James 1:5 "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." Just ask.
As the new year begins I will just be putting a link to my blog so all of you will not have read my rambling, just those that choose!

A painting by Kenneth Riley depicting Joseph Smith kneeling in the Sacred Grove with his arms raised toward a stream of light shining through the trees.  The Restoration

View this beautiful message.  Just click above.

No comments:

Post a Comment